Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I wish I had the time to update this blog more often.  I am so slammed with Skinfit work heading into Kona and I am trying to get fit for World's in Maui. October is packed with travel and events and will no doubt fly by!

Here are some pics from a fun tri I did last weekend.  It was nice to stay local (literally 10 min from my house) and race with some great friends.






I am getting into shape and I am looking forward to the race in Maui. I am really enjoying the training right now and it feels great to be healthy (finally!!!). Gotta go...thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

Great to see you looking so fit! Glad you are feeling it too.

Unknown said...

Good luck in Maui, bro!

Cheers

audrey said...

you are amazing, trev.
good luck this next month!!!!!!!