Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update

Well, my foot is healing, Jess and I have started the moving process (we move down to S.D. the day after Thanksgiving), Skinfit is keeping me super busy, I am enjoying my "mini-break" from training, we are driving up to Sacramento today for our niece's birthday, and I started writing training articles for a great website called amateur endurance. So, a lot happening but all good things.

James put me in contact with the owners of amateur endurance (www.amateurendurance.com)and my first article was just posted on their website. "Amateur endurance is a magazine-style, endurance sports blog aimed at amateur athletes. The articles you find on www.amateurendurance.com are generously donated by folks who love the sports they participate in, have a passion for helping others, and value maintaining a friendly, positive endurance athletics community. Our diverse group of writers consists of amateur and professional athletes, coaches, and professionals in the industry."
I am really excited to be writing for them b/c it gives me a chance to give back to the triathlon community. I will be posting an article once a week. You can find the article on the home page titled "Bike Workouts for Beginner Triathletes and cyclists."


On another note, my grandma LOVES products from Matisse and Jack's so the owners of the company asked for a picture of us...just shows that ALL generation love their stuff so get online and buy some tasty goodies for the holidays!

No comments: