Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Working hard....

Post Thanksgiving I am feeling FAT....ha, ha oh well. It was a fun holiday and I am rolling (maybe literally) right into Christmas!

I have been crazy busy lately trying to get the new Skinfit website up so we can maximize our exposure during the Xmas rush and Ironman World Championship viewing. I am so excited about our new website I can hardly contain myself. You will all see is soon!

I am still resting my knee, which means the only exercise I get is walking my dog on the beach (not bad I guess =) ). This Friday it will be 3 weeks post procedure so I think I will be cleared to do some light riding next week. We will see what the Dr. says. Whatever he says I will do b/c I want to be healed and back to enjoying the outdoors. So, if it means another week of nothing then so be it. I am going a little crazy but all the Skinfit work is keeping me more then busy. They say at 6 weeks the procedure should have regenerated the tissue. The procedure along with some "real" time off should do something good for me. I mean, really, all I want for Christmas is a healthy knee!!! Come on Santa!

Well, back to work. Just thought I would give an update. Have fun out there!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Dude, can't wait to see the training again!

Thanks for the espresso machine advice.

Looking forward to my HAT!

Marie said...

Patience is a virtue. You will get paid back in dividends - guaranteed!