Friday, April 10, 2009

Life in SLO...

This week has been mellow from a training standpoint...just letting all the hard work from the last 4 weeks sink in. I will start back at it with some longer training this weekend and begin 2 very hard weeks of training on Monday.
This week we have been doing some Skinfit work...working with teams, shipping out product, etc. I have also been getting everything settled after my truck purchase...insurance, smog checks, registration, etc....blah, blah, blah.



So, kind of boring report this week but boring is good when it comes to recovery weeks b/c it means I am doing exactly what I need to be doing, recovering. I got in a couple rides including one mountain ride that was a blast. Trying to get my swim back in order with some quality drill and kick sessions.

Here is a picture from our Skinfit booth at the race last weekend out at Lopez Lake...it was a good event!


We have been SUPER lucky to be staying with friends in a beautiful area of SLO...the pics don't do justice to how beautiful it is here.




I am trying to figure out where to spend the next 5 days or so. I just have to be in Monterey next Wednesday for Sea Otter so who knows where I will spend the next 5 days training? Stay tuned to find out =)

1 comment:

Luke said...

dig the new truck bro! looks good!