Friday, March 28, 2008

Getting ready...

I will head up to Sacramento tomorrow morning and my first Xterra race of the year will be on sunday (www.tbfracing.com).
I am in the process of getting all of my gear together and I have totally forgoten how much stuff you need for a race weekend...wow! Plus, all of those pre-race jitters are in full swing. I am excited to kick my season off and I can only imagine the pain of racing at this point. However, once that gun goes off at 9:00 am on sunday and we all charge into the fridged waters of Granite Bay all of the PAIN I am imagining right now will be very real and all too familiar! I actually welcome it and I can't wait to charge hard and really test myself.
I will post a race report on sunday or monday so stay tuned to that. Have a great weekend!

No comments: