Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Traveling man...

Our last day in AZ we went for a SWEET MTB ride and a run...the views were amazing. This really was the perfect training camp...thanks for letting us stay with you Tom! I built a good foundation heading into my next adventure so I am pumped about this =)

-Renata climbing to the peak!



I have been training and working for the past couple days. Tomorrow I am off to a 10 day training camp in San Luis Obispo. Stoked about this one. I hope the weather is good for us but, regardless, the hills are going to be beautiful up there and the training is going to be SERIOUS!


So, back on the road I go. Living the dream I know...you won't hear me complain! Everyday has been a good one...bring on tomorrow baby!
Have fun out there!

2 comments:

jameson said...

stoked for you homie!... and jealous. by the time you get back to SD i expect some serious time on the bikes!

zaboo said...

trev, take care with taking pics of renata with trek clothes, if her manager sees that, i am fired ;-) see you out there soon! sim