Sunday, August 23, 2009

Busy days....

Life has been pretty hectic for me this week. I am feeling pretty tired today, which is proof I have been going like crazy trying to balance everything.
I did get in the most cycling I have done in a while. I almost hit 10 hrs this week, which is good but my knee is a bit sore today so it is time to give it some rest. I want so much to be 100% but I just need to take it easy and let it heal up. No reason to rush it since I have missed every important race this season and there is no way I can be in shape for nationals and worlds. Next week I will get back to swimming some and try to the keep the cycling at the current level. Plus, more PT and ART work. Things are improving and that is making me happy. It just takes time.
So, that is about it from here. Pretty boring for you guys to read but anything but boring for me. I am sure I will have more to report next week as I continue on the road to recovery.
Enjoy the day and have fun!

1 comment:

Zippy said...

Really glad to hear you're on the upswing with the knee.