Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Progress...


I am making some major progress and I love it!
I have been on several road rides outside now and I am so fired up to be back out on the open road sweating, breathing hard, and taking in the fresh air! The past two weeks have been filled with PT and we have finally diagnosed the problems and have fixes for them all. Stoked!
I am a little bit off from running regularly but I am fine with it as long as I can ride and swim. I can run a little but I am holding off a bit to let it all heal up.
I have been crazy busy with everything, which I am fine with at this point. It is all good stuff and I will take the craziness b/c I am headed in the right direction on all fronts.
I had a week of travel for Skinfit and coaching and now I am back in S.D. I made it up to Santa Cruz and Los Gatos for a couple events and then up to Tahoe to work with one of my athletes...a great trip for sure!

I think I will be local for a while now and I am excited to get back to 100% so I can take part in some of the local events that take place this fall. Speaking of events, we caught the Pads game last night, which was pretty uneventful until the last 3 minutes...it was worth staying for the whole game =)



Well, that's it from here. I will continue my long road to recovery and, yes, I will love every minute of hauling my overweight, out of shape body over the local mountains =) Take care and have fun!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Great News! Sounds like you moving in the right direction now.

Ryan Weeger said...

Good to see you back on the bike. And as for the pads, you should feel lucky to be excited for even 5 minutes with those guys! Walk off!

Unknown said...

"diagnosed the problems and have fixes for them all" is a good place to be. That's great news! Keep at it, step-by-step, and you'll get there.

Unknown said...

Good to see you back on the bike. Keep at it, step-by-step, and you'll get there
___________________
samanth
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems