Thursday, August 6, 2009

My life right now...

Things have been pretty good the past couple of weeks with regards to physical therapy. I feel like I am making some progress but, truthfully, it is still day to day and I am far from 100%. I just can't quite get my head around this whole thing...how it takes this long if I supposedly didn't tear anything. Regardless, I am doing some really great stuff at Rehab United and I think it is laying a good foundation for my future in Xterra. I am also doing a bit of openwater swimming...trying to take advantage of the warm water. I haven't really been in the pool lately. I figure I will be in the pool more then I could ever imagine in a few months so I typically choose the ocean when it is time for some swimming.
I am hitting the road again tomorrow...up to SLO and then to Santa Cruz for a Skinfit event. After the event I am heading up to Tahoe to work with one of my athletes. I am really stoked to get into the high mountains...it is such a relaxing place for me. Plus, I hope to do some lighter riding/running (depending on the knee) and a lot of swimming in Lake Tahoe. Then it is back to San Jose for a splash and dash event before I return home. A week long trip filled with work, good times, good people, and beautiful scenery.
So, that is it from here. Pretty regular routine with tons of physical therapy and Skinfit work. I will have reports form my week long trip so stay tuned. Have a good one out there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to see you back on the bike. Keep at it, step-by-step, and you'll get there
___________________
samanth
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems