Thursday, September 27, 2007

Loving Tahoe!

So, we are officially in Incline Village and loving it up here. North Lake Tahoe has such a cool vibe and it is so beautiful. Yesterday we got up here, checked in (our condo is awesome!) and then I went to pre-ride the course. Like last time I rode it I was in awe the entire time...this trail has to be one of the best in the world!
I was so tempted to go ride the course again today with Cody and James b/c I always have so much fun but I think it is best to rest up since I have already gone twice in the last week. So, today will be my last run and then we will take a dip in one of the most pristine lakes in the world. Hopefully it won't be too cold...wishful thinking =)
Jess and I are off to walk the crazy dog...there is a great dog park just down the road from us so she can get plenty of exercise. Stay tuned...race day is fast approaching.

No comments: