Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oh, it has been nice...

The last couple days have been really nice...some training, time in San Luis Obispo, quality time with Jess and the company of some great friends (especially my buddy Tom from Arizona).
Yesterday Tom and I went out for a 3 1/2 hour road ride through the vineyards...I miss these roads. It felt great to be back on the bike but man am I out of shape and slow. Regardless, Tom and I had a great ride and then we went out for some wine tasting/beer tasting and then back to my parents house for some great food. Today we woke up to some rain but went down to watch my good friend Jennifer finish her first triathlon (a huge congrats to her!) and watch two skinfit athletes, Victor Plata and Reto Waeffler give it to the other pros...two skinfit athletes in the top 10, not bad! After the race Tom and I went for a long run in the canyons and then got some grub at the infamous Firestone in SLO.
We came back for a nap and then plan on going out for some dinner shortly. Tomorrow Tom and I will head out for another 3-4 hr ride down to the coast...It should be awesome!
I have some great pics from the race today but I will post those later.
Hope all is well out there!

No comments: